David Pawson Teaching Trust
The David Pawson Teaching Trust was set up and established by David Pawson as a non profit making trust designed to protect and promote his teaching for future years. Neither David nor his Trustees receive any financial compensation from the activities of his Trust and all donations are used expressly for the defined work of the trust.
David Pawson's vision is that his teaching library would be made available, to as many as possible around the world, for the lowest possible cost but maintaining the highest quality possible.
In 2011, the Trust started the work of transcribing and translating the Teaching Library into other languages including Mandarin, Spanish, and many other international languages.
Where possible, it is our intension to make David's teachings available free of charge in electronic form however a charge will be necessary for physical media e.g. DVDs, CDs and books (including ebooks) as these incur costs for materials and are often produced by third parties i.e recognised book publishers
The objective of the Trust is to provide free bible teaching to the global church. To achieve that, the Trust needs to perform the following tasks:
- to complete the task of digitising and transcribing over 1000 of David's messages and to improve the quality of the recordings
- to make the Teaching Library available to listen, watch, or download free of charge via the Internet
- to support the sacrificial work of the David Pawson distributors around the world.
- to provide solid bible teaching to broadcasters around the world.
- to provide a valuable bible teaching resource for people accross the globe.
- as funds and time permit, to translate the Teaching Library into the most common Languages
David and the Trust have chosen not to build and invest in an organisation to continually make requests to the general public or other sponsors for financial support. The Trust has no full time workers and all of the Trustees support the work on a voluntary basis.
We seek to earnestly pray, every time we meet, that God will supply and direct us with regard to the resources required to faithfully spread His Word.
The ministry belongs to God and our principal aim is to listen to His leading and do what He says. The Word of Grace and Truth must be declared for everybody and we would value your prayers to enable us to spread the good news of Redemption in Christ Jesus.
"He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. Then he took the seven loaves and the fish, and when he had given thanks, he broke them and gave them to the disciples, and they in turn to the people".
(Matthew Chapter 15 vs 35 & 36)